Safespring's "Acceptable Use Policy" specifies what is considered acceptable and what is not to prevent abuse, violations, or harm to users, providers, or other parties.
In this text, Safespring establishes policy principles for the use of their cloud services by users or partners. Below is a summary of the text in bullet points:
- Users are responsible for securely configuring and maintaining their applications within the services in a secure manner.
- Users are responsible for information or content that is uploaded or embedded in the services and must comply with all applicable laws.
- Users must have authorization and not allow unauthorized individuals to use the services.
- Users may not use the services for illegal, immoral, or unethical purposes or violate security rules.
- Safespring monitors the services and can assist users in maintaining adequate security as needed. In cases of high risk, they may issue a warning, and if ignored, they may stop access to the application.
- If users violate the policy, they must immediately inform Safespring and provide reasonable assistance to rectify and minimize the risks.
Read Acceptable Use Policy Contact Us