Safespring receives and stores the information entered in the contact forms available on the website safespring.com and our landing pages where this document is connected to the form.
This means that we process your personal data to be able to get in touch with you, and/or create user accounts related to our services (“The Purpose”). The data we process for The Purpose is usually your name, your email address, your phone number, your title, and your employer (“The Personal Data”).
Safespring AB, org. no. 559075–0245, is responsible for the processing of The Personal Data.
The legal basis for the processing of The Personal Data for The Purpose is our legitimate interest in being able to market the services we offer effectively. The Personal Data is stored securely in line with our business model, and you have the right to ask us to delete The Personal Data and/or indicate that you do not wish to be contacted by us. We will process The Personal Data as long as you consent to it. When the processing ends, The Personal Data will be deleted.
If you have any questions regarding our processing of The Personal Data, they should be addressed to us via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information can also be used if you wish to exercise any of your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679). These rights are not absolute, and a request to exercise the rights does not necessarily lead to any action. The rights under the General Data Protection Regulation include:
- Right of Access Under Article 15 of the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access The Personal Data and certain information concerning the processing of The Personal Data. This information is provided in this document.
- Right to Rectification Under Article 16 of the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to have The Personal Data corrected if incorrect and supplemented if incomplete.
- Right to Erasure Under certain circumstances, you have the right under Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation to have your personal data deleted. This is the so-called “right to be forgotten.”
- Right to Restriction of Processing Under certain circumstances, you have the right under Article 18 of the General Data Protection Regulation to restrict the processing we undertake.
- Right to Data Portability Under Article 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to obtain your personal data (or have them transferred to another data controller) in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to Object Under Article 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to object to our legitimate interest. In such cases, we will cease processing The Personal Data for The Purposes. Safespring wants you to be aware of the right to object, as it is a particularly important right under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Inspection Authority.